UP Board 12th Pass Percentage 2020 – UP Board Exam Statistics & Analysis: Each year around more than a million of candidates approximately or more appears for the 12th class or Intermediate examinations of different streams like Science, Commerce, and Arts, etc. Broadly, according to a report/article published in the IndianExpress in 2018 which stated that approximately 29.81 lakhs students appeared for exams for only class 12 in the year 2018. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is the official authority in the state of Uttar Pradesh which has the responsibility for the entire examination process which includes the conduction of exams, correction of the papers, and making the results available online for the candidates of all streams to check easily.
Coming to the analysis, when we start with the year 2016, the overall pass percentage was 87.99 which was dipped to 82.62 in 2017 and again fallen to 72.43%, and broadly we can say and if we compare the year 2016 & 2018, there is a difference of 10% approximately. The graphs seems to be going down but sooner we may update the 2019 pass percentage also, and once the board makes announcement regarding the Overall Qualifying percentage in 2020, we may update the same here, the data presented above is taken from the articles published in ‘TheIndianExpress’ and News18 in the month of April 2018 (last week) after the release of results by the board. Stay tuned for more information and updates.
About Uttar Pradesh Board Intermediate 12th Class Exams 2020
- Name of Board: Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board of Secondary/HS Education / UPMSP
- Name of Examination: UP Board Class 12th (Intermediate) Examinations for streams like Arts, Science & Commerce
- Examination Dates: 18th February To 3rd March 2020
- Compartmental Exam: Later on or After June 2020 (Expected)
- Category: U.P Higher Secondary Board Pass Percentages
- Time Table Status: Expected to be Released In February 2020
- Official website(s) of the board: upresults.nic.in, upmsp.edu.in
This year we can expect that the pass percentage would go high when compared to the previous years, there is a simple logic on how the % is calculated, it is checked that how many students have appeared in total and out of which how many have qualified and how many have failed, the percentage is taken . If you have doubts regarding your further studies like UG etc then you can ask us through the comments, as we may look out the comments and try to answer it as soon as we may and also make sure, if you want to get latest updates then bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D now and share this portal with your friends also on WhatsApp. Stay tuned to get more updated and fresh content regarding the same.
How To Check UP Board 12th Overall Pass Percentage & Details
- Visit the official websites of the board which has been already mentioned here
- The pass percentage may also be updated on various media portals, once it’s updated, the same would be available here
- The percentage is calculated on the basis of total candidates appeared and how many of them qualified and how many didn’t.
- You can compare the percentage of this year with the previous year’s percentage to check whether its improved or not
- We too hope that the pass percentage (overall) would increase this year. ‘All the best’ to candidates checking results.